Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midi
Team Member
Team Member

Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. Empty
PostSubject: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 am

You and 3 other survivors battle your way through the streets to a large radio station, you barricade the entrance and find the broadcasting equipment. You choose 10 songs to play, then climb up onto the rooftop to fight your last stand whilst the music blasts out all around you. You must withstand wave after wave of zombies for the duration of these 10 songs. Which 10 songs do you choose? (God mode - No 2 songs by the same artist). Then, write the short story plot.

Post your choices here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.respawntime.com/
/dB
Team Member
Team Member
/dB

PostSubject: Re: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:09 am

It was 12pm myself and the guys had secured ourselves in the abandoned Forth One studio. The broadcast equipment still worked so we sent out a mayday in desperate hope. 2 hours passed and not a single soul had heard the distress call. They were outside in their 1000's scrawled up against the very window I'm staring at now. They're hungry and they'll stop at nothing to satisfy their cravings for my flesh. We've accepted our inevitable fate, we're going to die. We changed the distress call and decided that we'll play 10 songs that really captured the essence of our lives. Radical by Tyler The Creator just seemed to fit the mood, the energy behind every single lyric really hyped us up as we shoved the zombies back out onto the street as they crawled through the windows. Radical was followed by I'm Not Normal by Alien T. We figured that if we play very loud noises at shattering frequency it might just deter a few of them. It worked to some extent but there will still a few hardcore zombies trying to crowd surf their way into our little room. The Art Of Letting Go by Donnie Darko followed we all enjoy the song so it motivated us. This was around the time Jamal found a pistol in one of the desk's drawers. Bustin At Em by Waka Flocka seemed to fit this new situation and this greatly motivated us quite ironic that despite such a harsh time we can all just appreciate the little things in music. The zombies came in another swarm and we couldn't think of anything truly loud that we could turn up to 11 and deter a few. The very first Andrew W.K album lay in the cd tray and being a one time fan I played the classic Party Hard and the zombies moved back again, not as many this time though. We never did manage to push as many back as the first time but we kept at it with Undead by Hollywood Undead, I'm Made Of Wax Larry by A Day To Remember and Nemesis by Arch Enemy.

They broke through. We were doomed. Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin was the last song humanity ever heard.
Back to top Go down
https://respawntime.forumotion.co.uk
Midi
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am

Thats what I was looking for Very Happy Nice one Bunny :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.respawntime.com/
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

PostSubject: Re: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:08 am

I'm not talented in writing stories...
Back to top Go down
Noia
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 am

Greenatacker wrote:
I'm not talented in writing stories...

Do it anyways, thats how I started out as a story writer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.   Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your end of the world Zombie apocalypse playlist.
Page 1 of 1