Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 am

Heres a sheet:
1.Name:
2.City:
3.Age:
4.Gender:
5.Favorite games:

Introduction

What I want to experience here

Feel free to extent it.
Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:36 am

1.Name: Justus
2.City: currently Edinburgh
3.Age: 14
4.Gender: male
5.Favorite games: the Battlefield series, Supreme Commander, and loads of other stuff...

Introduction
I'm Justus, the german guy on student exchange in Scotland. I met dB on one of my first days around here when my hostbrother introduced me to his friends, and when I discovered their "project" I really loved it and their humor. Very Happy
I'm kinda the first guy on here and still think that makes me something.

Mostly friendly and funny people in a growing community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noia
New Guy
New Guy

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 am

1.Name: Morten B. Petersen
2.City: Blæsinge
3.Age: 17
4.Gender: I have a penis.. so male I guess
5.Favorite games: ... like hell if I know D: there are so many good games out there, I can't pick just one!

Introduction: Name is Morten, I'm from Denmark, I'm pretty much your average autistic dude with the bad habbit of knowing bunny (insert sarcasm) nah jk, bunny is a good guy Very Happy. I have known bunny since I started playing on a Gmod rp server he once hosted, had fun there, then I stayed with the server despite game changes and so on Very Happy cause the people are nice there- \(*_*)/ - And hopefully my fragile mind will be able to follow where ever the server goes and moves its community, though I hope it wont change for a while. Well back to me, I easily get led onto side tracks when explaining something, I love games and spend all my day playing them, I'm not some hardcore pro gamer, though bunny once called me a "fucking pro" for kicking his ass by luck <.< BY LUCK <--- 100% true, my gaming skills aren't all that great but I happen to have some luck that tends to aid me in my quest of making people rage. I spend most of my time either playing games or going to public school.. (even though I'm almost 18) which I dislike, just because I'm a little different it seems I have to go 2 extra years in school, not that I'm complaining about it that much. got friends from my new bully free (99.9999% only black dude there is a part time bully <.< no racism, I hate racists. I'm a racist racist. go die in a hole racist! but I also hate suicide bombers.. go live in a hole bomber! stop wasting your life committing suicide!) school, which have helped me getting over being bullied at my old school. (*checks for letter cap* cant find so I'll keep typing!) I'm also an live roleplayer (used to play live roleplay D: stopped because I forgot when the roleplay was held..) and an online roleplayer (moderate on an roleplaying forum with roleplaying chat) I don't talk much in reality, can go a whole day without speaking a word if no one speaks to me.. or if I don't get hungry and can't find my darn food.
I got a normal body build, slightly thin (used to be underweight D: dunno how). And I'm properly the most bored man alive.. if I find a game that can permanently end my boredom it means the apocalypse is near! the apocalypse is also near the day I decide I need a drivers license. or get a child.. or so my pal says.
And as many other nerds, I wear glasses, but not only that I also have a mustache and a beard at times, though I will be unable to grow a full beard as long as I live in my parents home.. my father forbids it for strange unknown reasons! I demand I can grow a big manly beard! though I won't score on that Razz .. though I never try and score o-o why am I that stupid? well because I am one of those morons that believe in what you might call.. love, even if I am socially and emotionally handicapped.. I want to feel what it is like to be in love! and what it is like to be loved! thats why I write fantasy romance novels :3 which means.. I'm a writer :O bet you didn't guess that already (insert emoticon counting lines here) 1..2..3..7..10..16..20.. 22 lines already? I could keep going but then it would a small pamphlet about me.. and I need 3 hours more of insomnia before I reach that state! which brings me to my weirdness! I am an insomniac, slightly paranoid, quiet, asperger & tourrette suffering pal who also is a huge fan of the supernatural & for some reason calls himself Noia the red horseman, as in Noia (paraNOIA) the red horseman AKA (will edit the link in in 7 days when I can post links) ... and if you think I'm strange at this point then you must know.. this is only 10% of my weirdness.. the rest is too scary to be put on air.. so I'll just save that for bed time stories for my kids.. when I get some.

What I want to experience here:
I want to have fun.
The End! xD

P.S. gimme some sleeping pills so I can fucking SLEEP!
Back to top Go down
Midi
Team Member
Team Member

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Noia, I fucking love you xD Post made me lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.respawntime.com/
/dB
Team Member
Team Member
/dB

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 am

Note: This'll be nowhere near as good as Noia's

Name: Robert
Fave Games: HL2, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2, Football Manager, Black Ops (Splitscreen)

Intro
Well I'm the co-creator of this alongside Midi. I've been obsessed with the idea of web design, gaming and music production since I was 10. I've created various projects although this is probably the biggest one to date. In all seriousness I'm really just your normal(ish) 16 year old. I survive school on a daily basis and do quite poorly in all my subjects except English. I make music sometimes mainly just a bit of trance although I've experimented with Dubstep, Hardcore and Rap. I have an album called Midnight which is currently in production the artwork of which is:

Introduction Topic Slqkwj

I also write books. I've currently finished 5 and I'm writing my 6th for NaNoWriMo in November. I'm learning Japanese too.

That's all I can really think of about me.
Back to top Go down
https://respawntime.forumotion.co.uk
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:05 am

Noia I already love you^^

Edit: a little trivia - I choose my avatar cause of my last name, Krüger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
/dB
Team Member
Team Member
/dB

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 am

Greenatacker wrote:

Edit: a little trivia - I choose my avatar cause of my last name, Krüger Very Happy

I was just about to ask you if that was a coincidence or not xD
Back to top Go down
https://respawntime.forumotion.co.uk
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:50 am

But I'm now going to change it to something cooler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Crowbar
New Guy
New Guy
Captain Crowbar

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 am

Name: Jack
Favorite games: HL2 + both ep's, Mass Effect 1 + 2, Portal 1 +2, Garry's mod, Minecraft, Shadow of the Colossus, Beyond Good and Evil
(I know, I play a lot of games and I'm a bit of a valve fanatic)

Introduction
Well, similar to /dB really... Interested in computers and editing video, photo and have been for a while. I built my own computer and that's where all my money seems to get lost to nowadays. In my spear time I am ether editing video/photos or playing games so my computer is my life, a conduit to the word and a place I can create things that can never be (and all that mumbo-jumbo). Just recently got an old Commodore 64 and am trying to get my head around the clusterfuck that is the BASIC programming language! Once I practically broke my nose and ever since I swear my eyes are further apart 0_o
Hmmm, I guess I sound really boring by now, I never really posted in forums before or really had to talk about myself like this!
I'm personal friends with Midi as in I see his face on I day to day bases (I know right, horrible) and thats everyone I think I know on here unless I just dont recognized the usernames

A laugh and some good times, thats all we really want anyway!

Some other things, I've heard of 'dB' before, shame its not you: dbsoundworks.com/#
also Greenatacker, your age differs form your user age (I'm picky like that)
Back to top Go down
Midi
Team Member
Team Member

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 am

Captain Crowbar wrote:
Once I practically broke my nose and ever since I swear my eyes are further apart 0_o

lol'd
Back to top Go down
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 am

Captain Crowbar wrote:

Well you never know if they don't want you to be 18+ so I thought "better be safe" and just set it higher
Back to top Go down
Captain Crowbar
New Guy
New Guy
Captain Crowbar

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:14 am

Greenatacker wrote:
Captain Crowbar wrote:

Well you never know if they don't want you to be 18+ so I thought "better be safe" and just set it higher

Greenatacker, it says you're 15! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenatacker
New Guy
New Guy
Greenatacker

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 am

Captain Crowbar wrote:
Greenatacker wrote:
Captain Crowbar wrote:

Greenatacker, it says you're 15! Laughing
I think I must have confused something there, I was too laze to check what it says and indeed I'm 15^^
Back to top Go down
Midi
Team Member
Team Member

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:31 pm

1.Name: James

2.City: London

3.Age: 17... Today...

4.Gender: Marsupial

5.Favorite games: Black op- Just kidding :3 GTA, Batman, Borderlands, Crysis, HL2, Metro 2033, RO2, TF2, Frozen Synapse, CoH, L4D, ZPS, Dead Island, ArmA, Fallout, RCT and The Witcher, to list a few...

Introduction:

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
And that pretty much sums up how Respawn Time was created.
But in all seriousness... I've known pretty much everyone here for a pretty long time now, a few since all the way back at our origins, dark dark days they were. But then we evolved slowly, and 3 forums later, we have what I hope will be the final and best one. Respawn Time. So lets get this Minecraft server up, and fix the others, then play some fucking games!

What I want to experience here:

Keep the community alive, generally have fun with a load of awesome people.

Introduction Topic Tumblr_kv4399hWWz1qzdr4go1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Topic   Introduction Topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: